Social Media Marketing
What Is Social Media Marketing?
In the modern world, when people see an article or event that excites them, they immediately post it onto social media. These are the virtual places where everyone is hanging out, and if you’re not seen there, you are missing out on great marketing opportunities. It is the contemporary word-of-mouth, which is still one of the most powerful marketing mediums available.
Social Media Marketing (SMM) is about creating brand awareness online, through various social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube. It is a way to obtain a better understanding of your clients. Remaining on the cusp of what’s new in social media means you attract new
SMM is inexpensive to set up and maintain and lends credibility to your brand with your clients, making it a vital tool in online marketing. It also happens to be an integral part of any SEO Johannesburg campaign.
How SMM Can Help Your Website
Whether you think social media is a fad or here to stay, it can’t be disputed that it’s important. In fact, the benefits of social media marketing for online businesses cannot be overstated.
So why exactly should you be investing in creating an engaging social media presence for your brand? It signals to search engines that your brand is relevant and legitimate, helping your site to rank better in searches. This allows potential customers to find you easily.
- Social media increases your brand’s visibility, helping new users to come into contact with your business and encouraging loyalty in your current customers.
- It helps you to save money on marketing costs – membership to most social media sites is completely free.
- Also, increases the likelihood of conversions – when users interact positively with your brand online, they are more likely to purchase your products or services.
- Being present on social platforms humanises your business, which helps to attract new customers. People want to do business with other people, not faceless corporations. Creating a friendly face for your business encourages customers to buy into whatever you’re selling.
- Furthermore, SMM increases the authority of your brand. When customers review your products or services online, they do so on social media. Interacting with customers who have problems or concerns shows that you care.
Get An SEO Quote Today
To get started ranking your business in South Africa, click the link to get an SEO quote.